What is Google Adwords
Imagine you could advertise your business in a magazine and that you only actually paid a very small amount of money for that advert if someone actually read it. In essence, that is the concept of Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
PPC means that someone who is advertising will pay every time a visitor clicks on their advert and is then taken to the advertiser’s website. You can use AdWords to bring targeted traffic to your website by creating ads and choosing keywords related to your business.
AdWords will then place your ads on Google when people search for your specified keywords. AdWords is a pay-per-click system so the only time you pay is when AdWords brings targeted users to your web site. If your ad is displayed 10 times or 10.000 times…. you don’t pay anything. You only pay if someone clicks on your ad.
Is Google Adwords suitable for my business?
If you have a new business with a new website, we normally recommend Google Adwords over SEO. Why? It’s because, generally, a new business needs traffic and enquiries fast in order to generate sales quickly. With the right buying keywords and the right budget, we can create your Adwords campaign and ensure your ads will show up to the right audience who are looking for your products/services.
What would you do to help me with my Google Adwords campaign?
We always have a brainstorming session at the beginning so we can understand more about your business and the goals you want to achieve. In summary, the next step would be:
- Research – We will analyse your competitors and research the suitable keywords for you.
- Build the Campaign – Once you approve the keywords, we will craft the campaign and the ads. We want to ensure they will target the right audience.
- Monitor and Improve – After the campaign goes live, we will monitor its performance on regular basis. Based on the data, we may do some testing with new ad copies, new targeting, new keywords, etc with the ultimate goal of giving our client the best Return-on-Investment (ROI).
- Report – As a part of our responsibility to you as a client, we will provide a regular report so you know exactly the campaign performance. We will also provide the recommendations which can increase the quality of the campaign for the following month.
Why should I choose you over other Adwords agencies?
There are several reasons why we should be your partner in managing your Adwords account:
- Unlike other agencies who would ask you to prepare a large Adwords budget upfront, we generally ask our client to start with small fund as a start and adjust accordingly months after depending on the data we gather and our analysis.
- We do not target random keywords to increase clicks to your website. We are proud of our keyword research ability which has been proven so far to deliver successful Adwords campaigns for all of our clients.
- Your campaign is crafted by human. We do not believe in creating a cookie cutter template for Adwords campaigns. Our Adwords experts will set up your campaign from scratch based on our research, analysis, and your input. You can rest assured that all the processes are not done automatically by using software.
What would be the cost for managing my campaign?
Great question! Please give us a call on (03) 9043 4444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we just mentioned above, we don’t believe in cookie cutter strategies. Don’t hesitate to contact us so we can understand more about your business and what you want to achieve.